Friday, July 27, 2007

New links section

Hey People,

so as you can see, I've added a new links section on the right. Yes aunty, before your eyes pop out, it is the link to your blog!! I've been meaning to do this for a while, never got around to doing it !! The second link is www.johnchow.com. This guy is just amazing. I really like the technique he applies to his thought process. Do read through, if you have the time. It's a site brimming with fresh content - always!!!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ramesh, my Bachha!
Thank you for thinking I'm worth it!
LOTS of love and hugs:-)

Of course, shall visit John -- have always followed your advice, remember?

Ramesh Ramakrishnan said...

My pleasure aunty - and believe me - you are definitely worth much much more !!!!