Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas lunch at the Rao residence

The three of us (Rayo, Mahi & I) swung by Jagan uncle and Rachel Aunty's place for lunch on Christmas, and before you jump to the conclusion that we gatecrashed, let me put your minds to ease by stating that Yes, we were invited!!!!

Met up with a bunch of people there - Ramu uncle, Shashi aunty, Jason, Samyukta, Lisha, Ipshita, Arvind (her brother), Ipshita's mom (I don't know her name), Rachel aunty's sister - Aunty Rhoda, Raghu, Varun.

Rachel Aunty had whipped up some mean food - Amazing the correct word for it!


We had stuffed chicken, Spaghetti Bolognaise, Cole Slaw stuffed in bread, and a pasta like baked dish.


She also had made some excellent fudge, the traditional cake (boy, were we sloshed after that) as well as her patented Tim Tams. I really fell in love with the Tim Tams - which reminds me, need to buy some cooking chocolate and hand it over to her!!

All in all, indulged in too much good food - need to work this off now!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup...that was a wonderful lunch! I loved the Spaghetti Bolognaise. The Soya topping (instead of minced meat) was a brilliant idea.